'93 red GT =$4,500

morepower_00

Established Member
Hi I have a 00 L that I am having to sell to be able to aford collage, sux, I owe alot less than what i am asking for it so i will be able to buy a ride and owe no payments my best friends uncle has a bone stock 93 red gt it has 141,xxx miles on it and he told me that he would take $4,500 for it is this a good deal like i think it is or do i need to talk him down a little? would apreciate any replys thanks.:D :D :D

wheelspin

Established Member
The price is good for a 93, but that's quite a few miles. Depends on the shape it's in, and how he drove it I guess.

SL 1993 R

Established Member
Seems a little high, unless it's super nice... a guy dropped last week to show me his 91 GT conv that he picked up for $3200. Nice black paint job with the factory rims... bone stock motor... but very clean.. 5.0 with a 5 speed...

Compare around in your area and see what they are going for...

morepower_00

Established Member
It is not in super great shape, but it dos'nt get the grap drove out of it, that is the only one I have found that is not being sold, around same price, by a teen ager, don't get me wrong I am only 18 my self but I work hard for what I have and learned to respect like some do. but the hole thing is still ify.

Users who are viewing this thread