93 Opal Grey? Help

Gecko86

Established Member
Being looking to buy the 1/4 trim panels for a hatchback for a little while now and cant seem to narrow the following question.What is the exact Part# for the 1/4 Trim Panel Opal Grey. The best ,I have is listed below .

FOZB-6131136-ADW[Right side] FOZB-6131137-ADW[Left side]

Cant anyone confirm or help me with the correct Part#.Dont want to end up like many before and buy a part to find out later is not Opal Grey.Thanks for any help you can give me. Or any Opal Grey part # lol:shrug:

Gecko86

Established Member
The code is on the door.The numbers you got are they from the trim panel itself?Am asking since this is the first time someone has mention that #. Ford told me that in their system their part# not the engineering # was F3ZZ-6131013-AAY which is close to yours but different at the same time.Now am confuse?Am going to PM you can you send me a pic?

fivestangs

Established Member
Just so we're clear, by "1/4 trim panels", we're talking about the LARGE panel that goes around the triangular shaped glass and has the cutouts for the rear speakers and shock towers, right?

The #'s I got were from those panels, yes. I was just asking about the door sticker so I can go find the interior code.

I'll try to get some pics tonight.

Gecko86

Established Member
Yeah is that same panel..if you could post some pics of the part# that would be great.Just heard from someone that is saying that what ID the part as Opal Grey is the last 3 letters ADW which stands for Opal Grey,AAY stands for Titanium Grey? Why the difference in the # sequence in the middle who knows. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread