'93 Mk VIII full engine (Teksid block)

merp

Captain Insane-o
Established Member
I have a buddy coming through Dallas soon, and he's looking to unload a 4.6L DOHC motor out of a 1993 Lincoln MkVIII. The car was victim of a superficial engine fire, which barely scortched the very top end of the engine but all burnt parts were swapped anyway. The motor was running fine prior to the fire, and my friend bought it off the guy who had the MkVIII. Block and bottom end are perfect on visual inspection, and he's only looking to get about $300 to cover the cost of the trip out here. It's the full engine, and should make a good starting point for a build-up.

Ted can be reached at [email protected].

thelatinguy7

Established Member
how many miles on the engine? i wouldnt mind picking this up from him if it was in good running order. Let me know.

merp

Captain Insane-o
Established Member
I'm not sure on the mileage, try dropping him a message at the email above. I can't imagine the car had over 100K on it, and AFAIK, it was running just fine before the fire. Given the pics I've seen and the descriptions he's mentioned, there's nothing wrong w/ the motor at all, and all the damage from the fire was cosmetic.

Users who are viewing this thread