'93 LX Coupe (99.9% stock)

Modular4vFox

Nobama!!!
Established Member
SOLD

My 93 notch is going for sale.
Good
-Very clean, no rust. I bought it in FL Nov/Dec 06.
-bone stock 5.0 (very reliable)
-144xxx miles
-Pro 5.0 shifter
-5spd stock T-5

Bad
-Stock clutch needs to be replaced soon (I have a new RAM clutch & flywheel & everything needed. Just waiting for better weather.)
-Passenger side door will not lock. Power door locks only work on driver side.
-The knob that adjusts heat or AC temp is broke and free spins. Should be an easy fix.
-small scratch on the gas tank door (noticeable at about 5')

Also, I'll include a Crane Hi6 ignition & coils if you want it.

EDIT: everyone keeps asking "why am i selling it?" Well, I was layed off from work. I need money & I need a vehicle I can drive year round. It's a lousy winter this year & I was forced to drive it in snow, because I have nothing else. Need cash for a truck. So, selling my car. I'll let someone else have fun with it, I don't want to see it go...

With that said, I'm asking $4000 obo.

RedFox002.jpg

RedFox003.jpg

RedFox001.jpg

RedFox009-1.jpg

RedFox001-1.jpg

RedFox011.jpg

RedFox004.jpg

MaxMustang.jpg

I just had to throw the weiner dog pic in here... lol

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Is that original paint and what condition is the paint in (1-10 evaluation)? Ever been in an accident? Driven in the snow? Looks to be a nice car, kinda interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:

fondani302

Established Member
Can you post pics of engine and interior, and maybe some closer pice to see paint....waitin on sale of 2001 cobra...i WOULD DEFINITELY BUY YOUR CAR ... my car will be sold by end of month....

phil'snotch

Established Member
where are you located, because judging by those pics thats not chicago any updated pics? looks clean for 144xxx miles

Last edited:

03screamingSVT

Established Member
according to his old thread these pics were from 06 when the car only had 70k miles? Some updated ones would probably be a good idea

I mean, I emailed him and asked for photos, I was talkin about a lil road trip this weekend.... We will see

I would hate to get out there and find out the hard way like I did last month that the photos were old and the car was different:fm:

Modular4vFox

Nobama!!!
Established Member
Those pics were taken in FL. They are old now. But, also the only ones I have until I can get out and take more pics. But, right now there's a foot of snow at least in Chicago.
The car was my DD. Has a lot of miles I put on it, & it's not the original paint. Previous owner painted it.

I'm located on the northwest side of Chicago (near Rt19 Irving Park & Harlem Ave)

A local sale is pending w/ a deposit. But, waiting on $.

Modular4vFox

Nobama!!!
Established Member
Is that original paint and what condition is the paint in (1-10 evaluation)? Ever been in an accident? Driven in the snow? Looks to be a nice car, kinda interested.

Thanks!

Not original paint.

It has been in an accident, on like June of '08. Frontend was clipped by a woman who ran a stop sign. No major damage was done, everything was fixed.

I have the car in my garage whenever it snows.

It is a nice car, reliable, and in good shape.

I'd rate the paint like 7.5-8.0 out of 10, just because it was my daily driver... it has some parking lot stratches and tiny scratches on the front air dam from rocks and stuff. But, nothing very noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread