93 Gen 1 in Delaware

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
hey guys i have a black 95 lightning and im in bridgeville, im sure locals have seen my truck as its my daily driver at the moment just wanted to jump in on the local conversation, im new to the website. also i have a 99 cobra that im putting back together i need parts for is anyone has any parts or guideance.

welcome. wish i could help on parts
:beer:

69mach03

Established Member
Nice to see "Slower Delaware" being represented LOL! Any of you people ever venture up north of the canal?

Occasionally. Went to the UD vs Villanova game a couple weeks back. Traveled to E-town for their Ford show a few weeks ago. Probably will head up to a few northern tracks next season if you do any drag racing?

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Occasionally. Went to the UD vs Villanova game a couple weeks back. Traveled to E-town for their Ford show a few weeks ago. Probably will head up to a few northern tracks next season if you do any drag racing?
I haven't been to the track recently. Cecil County is about 20 minutes away via I-95. I just got my car back from Tillman Speed where they installed a new Aluminator motor, KB blower, Kooks LT, aluminum DS, 3.73 gears, Moser 31 spline axles, and a bunch of other stuff. So now I will have some new incentive to visit the track.

69mach03

Established Member
I haven't been to the track recently. Cecil County is about 20 minutes away via I-95. I just got my car back from Tillman Speed where they installed a new Aluminator motor, KB blower, Kooks LT, aluminum DS, 3.73 gears, Moser 31 spline axles, and a bunch of other stuff. So now I will have some new incentive to visit the track.

Nice! Any tires? :shrug: lol

Users who are viewing this thread