93 Factory Stereo Ford Demo CD/TAPE

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
Just bought a 93 Ford demo audio tape on ebay. The tape Ford gave you when you bought your car to test out the audio system. Really, really terrible songs on the list but it's still in new wrapping so I won't open it anyways and besides my car is a original CD player car. I just thought the tape would be cool to have.

Does anyone know if Ford had a matching demo CD as well for those that bought a CD player car? I've looked but cannot find any documentation that they exist.

Seems like some on here bought their 93's new, it would be cool to see if they got one.

buddha93

Established Member
Just bought a 93 Ford demo audio tape on ebay. The tape Ford gave you when you bought your car to test out the audio system. Really, really terrible songs on the list but it's still in new wrapping so I won't open it anyways and besides my car is a original CD player car. I just thought the tape would be cool to have.

Does anyone know if Ford had a matching demo CD as well for those that bought a CD player car? I've looked but cannot find any documentation that they exist.

Seems like some on here bought their 93's new, it would be cool to see if they got one.

Yes, they did have a demo CD. My car came with a factory CD case with a Ford logo on it, but I'm missing the CD.

Someone on this site had one, or maybe over on the Registry had a picture of one in a post.

Users who are viewing this thread