93/E-85 tuning

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I am primarily running E-85 so the 93 tune is not at max power. It is just a back up tune in case I have no access to E-85.

Before I made 448rwhp 438rwtq on 93 octane and my MAF was maxxed out. So obviously the no more fuel could be added. If I had to guess the previous tune of 448 should have made around 470ish and I just hit 511 so thats still over 40 horse if the car originally on my first tune had over 20 horse left in it if you can follow all that. Yeah sorry I should have made things more clear.
The current tune is somewhere in the 400s currently, not sure where but its just a safe tune. Nothing impressive, I don't even have a dyno sheet for it. I wanted to try to make power on E-85

Clear as mud right?

oh...ok...well thats impossible to tell if the e85 did anything then which imo those numbers are obtainable on 93 so I don't know. I thought you said you were doing both...owell...back to the drawing board

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
do you have a fuel hat? i have 60 injectors, dual fdpm, 4lb non ported eaton and picking up -8 lines, and sct tuner. im saving up for a fuel hat but i am getting to anxious im wondering if i really do need the fuel hat

My fuel system consists of stock fuel pumps, a Kenne Belle Boost-a-pump and 60lb injectors. Everything else is stock to my knowledge.
Port that thing! Go big

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
oh...ok...well thats impossible to tell if the e85 did anything then which imo those numbers are obtainable on 93 so I don't know. I thought you said you were doing both...owell...back to the drawing board

Yeah sorry buddy! I should have made it more like an experiment.

lguizar12

Established Member
yea im just getting ready for the 2.9. but if i can do the switch noW, **** it why not? yea i have bap as well.

jumperjack

Established Member
E85 vs. 93 tune. I did the same thing had the car tuned on 93 then drained the tank and tuned on E85
IMG_5703.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread