9 inch axle ends
narrowed 1 inch
mini tubbed
all teamz suspinsion

and so much more!!

car has been 5.61 at 128 on pump gas and meth
it made 780whp on pump and 16 pounds boost
and made 920whp on 20lbs and race gas

Just needs a few small things finished, i changed over to the ams 1000 and havent finished the c02 install but i do have everything to finish
also changed to a cooling mist meth controller and need to finish the flow switch hook up

Have lost intrest in the car and am wanting an 03/04 cobra

Serious offers only please!!

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
OMG....that car is badass~! i wish i would have seen this car when i lived in P-cola. beautiful car...GLWS~!

dads01dream

Established Member
What's the price range you're looking for? Not to be a jerk, but aren't 03-04 Cobras going for ~$15K - $25K. :shrug: Great looking setup.

THEhamBone

SVT Poster
Established Member
Good Luck with sale/trade Brad... She is gona be missed... Insane ride for sure, Free bump

7 sec car with GOBS of money in it and yall are complaining about AC? Holy hell..

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
What's the price range you're looking for? Not to be a jerk, but aren't 03-04 Cobras going for ~$15K - $25K. :shrug: Great looking setup.

Not really sure what your implying? Is the car worth less than 15k, or more than 25k?

Regardless, it looks like the owner did NOT cut corners at all, that is freaking sweet! GLWS!

And a BUMP!

Slik Snake

Established Member
Uh yeah, if I wasn't so attached to my Mystic i'd be all over this. That combo couldn't be any closer to what id want...twin turbo, notch in silver. Awesome car man!

dads01dream

Established Member
Not really sure what your implying? Is the car worth less than 15k, or more than 25k?

Regardless, it looks like the owner did NOT cut corners at all, that is freaking sweet! GLWS!

And a BUMP!

Please don't misconstrue my comments..... I thought the car was worth quite a bit more than the going values on '03-04 Cobras, just wondering what the seller's "ballpark" price was - My apologies to the seller if my original post came across wrong. :beer:

The Notch

Established Member
Please don't misconstrue my comments..... I thought the car was worth quite a bit more than the going values on '03-04 Cobras, just wondering what the seller's "ballpark" price was - My apologies to the seller if my original post came across wrong. :beer:

Man no offence takin, ball park price to sell outright is 24,000, just wanted to leave price out so i could get all the offers available! I really lookin for a low miles clean dsg with maybe a whipple or some one with a slightly modded cobra that will trade with some cash. i do have a ton of money in this car, but it is not perfect! it has a ding in the passenger door and the bumper cover has a small split in the passenger corner! nuthing major at all!!

dads01dream

Established Member
Man no offence takin, ball park price to sell outright is 24,000, just wanted to leave price out so i could get all the offers available! I really lookin for a low miles clean dsg with maybe a whipple or some one with a slightly modded cobra that will trade with some cash. i do have a ton of money in this car, but it is not perfect! it has a ding in the passenger door and the bumper cover has a small split in the passenger corner! nuthing major at all!!

Good to know..... I truly do wish ya the best with your sale, though I'll bet you're gonna miss this car once it's gone. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread