93 coupe, San Antonio, tx

93 coupe

Established Member
Sold!!!!!!!!!!

Car is sold to guy up in dallas! 4500 was the deal, hope he enjoys.

75mm t-body
76mm c&l
holley systemax extrude honed
twisted wedge heads
b-cam
1.6 rockers
stock bottom end
mac shorty 1 5/8 headers
o/r h pipe
aluminum driveshaft
3.73's
30lb inj
255 holley pump
electic fan
3row hd rad
17x9,17x10.5 bullets
a/c needs to be charged,heater works
will need tires soon,
has the cobra brakes in the front and drums in the back
car use to be white also
its my daily driver, the motor as around 8300 miles on it. smooth car, but just has to go.

I need to sell the car asap. I hate to see it leave, but i have to let go of it,
work with me on price but i will not lose money from it.
it needs the small things,
give me a call after 6 if i dont answer leave me a voicemail. send a txt anytime at 210-421-4173. also have a video of the car running, txt me your email so i cant send it to you.

http://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=128709&cat=3

Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
wow looks clean good price too, and again i find another car that i like but so far away... lol GLWS

New SVT Performance ID.

Hey Jack, This is Matthew from Afghanistan. I had an account malfunction and had to reregister. This is my new ID. Whatever your last message was about the coupe to my old ID, I didn't receive it. My buddy will be available to check out the car on or after the 26th. I'll give him your name and number to set it up. Take it easy. Also, please send the video of the car to [email protected] when you get a chance. Thanks, Matthew

93 coupe

Established Member
The car has got into a very small accident. I got side swipe right above the rear driver side wheel. Its very small like i said. I will knock off the price if your a serious buyer. If not, i'll just keep the car and fix it, and probably re-paint the car to a black or silver.

93 coupe

Established Member
I would like to get a cobra still, but im not sure now. May be going up north for school. So i just want to sell my coupe for funds.

Users who are viewing this thread