93 Coupe, Hellion build done... 19lbs on 93 octane HOLY CRAP!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
wanted to start another thread as the build thread got long and boring. long story short the engine failed on the 19th due to a poor engine builder screwing me over, not the shop. i had it done and then brought it to them assembled:shrug:

i will get a video or two of driving tomorrow, i had a maiden voyage a couple of days ago where it was fast as hell but sitting only around 600 hp. this now is a different animal and, well, actually is rather scary! not much lag at all and when the boost ramps up i have to look very far ahead of myself to make sure i have room:rolling:

enjoy, and the picture of the dyno screen happened when we had an overboositng issue, never seen this before..lol.. spun the crap out of the dyno while smoking the tires.

Picture294.jpg

19 lbs of boost on 93 octane with good fuel and conservative timing

turbodynostd.jpg

[ame=http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/sgtdraughn/coupe/?action=view&current=Picture300.flv]
th_Picture300.jpg
[/ame]

[ame=http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/sgtdraughn/coupe/?action=view&current=Picture303.flv]
th_Picture303.jpg
[/ame]

Picture293.jpg

enjoy and thanks for checking it out:beer:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
lol....you broke it

broke it on the 19th, back to a running beast 3 days ago with a properly built motor this time. the shop knows me well and wanted o get it on the road for me to drive it before i headed back to afghanistan, never have had a shop do what this one did for me. i have been a customer for many years and will remain loyal to the end:beer: slater's and his crew are top notch.

the turbo is a t76 and i forgot to add that this final pull was hot lapped so it is sitting alot higher, 3 pulls pretty close to one another.

damn i love this car

greenmoving-2.jpg

keep in mind when it hits the stands this car was a nitrous car making 520/542. completely different beast now!

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
enjoy, and the picture of the dyno screen happened when we had an overboositng issue, never seen this before..lol.. spun the crap out of the dyno while smoking the tires.

Picture294.jpg

Be honest.....that was a Supra on the dyno for that run wasn't it? Well wait...it wouldn't have been spooled by 5200 rpms if it was. My bad.:D

How did you get away with 19 lbs on 93? Meth too?

Users who are viewing this thread