93 Cobras greatest car ever???

Cobra Steve

Established Member
How many people honestly believe that the 93 cobra was the greatest car ever? I honestly wouldn't trade one for any other car if money wasn't a factor(in other words if all cars were worth the same money). Let's here everyone's opinions.

Lee

Established Member
The 93 Cobra certainly is about the best "bang for the buck". "Greatest car ever", don't know that I would go that far, but it's a great car that's worth far more than the sum of it's parts. My .02

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Originally posted by Lee
The 93 Cobra certainly is about the best "bang for the buck". "Greatest car ever", don't know that I would go that far, but it's a great car that's worth far more than the sum of it's parts. My .02

I'll second that thought.

Definitely the best car I've ever owned, and probably ever will.

Black93Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Lee

I completely agree, a unique and rare Cobra that is by far the best car I have every owned. :D

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I love mine. But if someone offered to trade me a Ferrari 575 Maranello for it, I don't think I could turn it down. I would probably turn down a lot of cars that are worth more than my car though. I would only trade it to get a lower mileage 93 Cobra. As far as american cars go, it ranks very high on my list of favorite cars. Exotics are a whole different deal for me.

Last edited:

cobra1993svt

Established Member
My 93 is the best car that I've ever owned. I've had it since new and for the past 5 years has been just a show car and rarely driven.(afraid of other BAD drivers). In fact it is still up on 4 jack stands waiting for the show car season to begin.

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
People sometimes would ask me if someone would trade my cobra for some exotic, would i? I always sure, but id sell the exotic and buy another cobra with cash in the pocket. So if money wasnt a factor, id never take anything else.

SVT Cobra

Established Member
IMO, i think the '93 Cobra marked a new era for Stang's, and it did launch an awesome future for the Cobra's now. being rare as it is- i must say it is and always will be one of the best Cobra's, ever.

QuickStangs

Established Member
I have owned a few nice cars but this one turns heads more than I ever thought it would. I will be driving this when I am in my 50's which is about 23 years from now:rolleyes: It will be a antique by then:)

Lee

Established Member
QuickStangs: You're so right about the 93 Cobra turning heads! Seems like every drive in my Teal 93 is an adventure, with someone always trying to race me or give me thumbs up.

Lee

Established Member
It's funny, I originally wanted a red 93 but found a good deal on the teal one that I now own and I'm very glad it worked out that way.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Well I guess I'll be the odd one out. I don't think that it is the greatest but it is a good car. (but then again, all of my mustangs have been good cars:-D )

It is definitely a good starting point. If it would have come with better brakes and about 275-300rwhp stock it would have ranked in the greatest category of my book.

I agree though, it does turn heads. Only with the people that know what it. It's kinda funny, I can't tell you how many times people have commented about me having thunderbird wheels on my car. I guess that is due to I probably own the only one that has ever been in my area.

venom93corba

Established Member
Yeah I had a guy offer me his 2k1 Cobra straight up for mine and I didn't even have to think about it. HELL NO! Yeah this is by far the coolest car I've ever had. The only car I had that got this much attention was my black 79 Trans Am w/ t-tops. Now that was an ATTENTION GETTER. The 93 Cobra's just arent old enough yet. But anyways Happy 10 year Birthday to all you 93 cobra owners.

Lee

Established Member
Hey ox03, what are you doing in this forum? Just kidding! :) You've got an awsome 03, but the 93 has much more "character", and I enjoy it's relative simplicity. I'd love to have an 03 to park along side my 93 & 94.

Users who are viewing this thread