'93 cobra wheel value

polock4life

Established Member
How much would you say a set of OE 93 Cobra wheels are worth these days? They are not perfect, but I am kicking around the idea of something different on the coupe... something wider for sure, but also maybe something that shines more.

Any suggestions for my car? Open to ideas and photochops... wondering if anyone has run a 4 lug black saleen on the color combo for my car? I am only going to work w/ 4 lugs wheels so my options are limited for sure.

Really looking at 17x10 Pony R's and 6.5's up front...

91notchpasseger.gif

587.jpg

gtmustang00

Established Member
keep the wheels and post more pics of her! Pony r's would look good on your car too.

polock4life

Established Member
lol thanks for the tip brotha... it's the only profile shot of the car or else it wouldn't even be up. i've found that there are not any 4 lug saleens and I think that black saleens would look bad anyhow... I do however think the Black w/ chrome lip Fr500's would look good if I was willing to step up to 5 lug.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I just want to say that is one BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN coupe my man! I'd love to see more pics of that car.

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
Any suggestions for my car?

If you're planning on keeping it, I would just save up for a 5 lug conversion. 10x the selection and is really more desirable as well as stronger. My opinion.

BTW- Nice coupe AND girl lol :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread