93 Cobra Teal/Grey Leather

sweet-n-simple

Established Member
1993 Mustang Cobra 5.0 5spd. It is Teal with grey leather interior. I am the second owner and it has always been climate control garage kept and only drove on nice days. There is NO Rust or leaks anywhere on this car, the underside is as clean as the top. AC is ice cold, Heat is hot. Everything works. I have added a couple things to it like a cold air intake, full 2.5" bbk exhaust with ceramic long tubes and flowmasters, 3.73 gears, eibach pro kit, ram hdx clutch(all parts were installed less than 1k miles ago). I have all of the factory parts down the the plug wires so it can be put back to 100% stock very easily. Still has the gatorback tires on it with decent tread. The paint is very glossy and the interior is very clean. Never wrecked or painted. All vins tags still in place. This car has 136k miles on it but shows/drives like a 70k mile one. Must see to appreciate. I have all receipts for anything that was changed on the car and all documentation from svt. These cars are becoming rare in this condition. Ford only produced 5100 Cobras in their first year of production with only 1355 being teal and only 802 of those in leather. Please call/text and i will tell you anything you want to know about the car. Thanks for looking. $11000obo Call/Text anytime 615-587-4975 If you want to see more pics of the car then here is the link c1o9b9r3a's Public Profile on Photobucket.com

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Thanks. I would put a pic on here but dont know how to do it.

Here are a couple for ya.

IMG_0716.gif

IMG_0710.gif

IMG_0701.gif

Last edited:

sweet-n-simple

Established Member
Thanks for all the interest and help but it sold today to the first one to come look at it. Im sure ill regret it but time to move on and get a termi.

wtsn8ke

Established Member
Just wondering if you got your asking price. I have a black one with similar miles. Thanks.

sweet-n-simple

Established Member
I had alot of interest on it and about 4 buyers that were serious. I told them all that 10500 was the lowest I would go and none of them had a problem with it. It sold in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread