93 Cobra Shortblock and other 5.0's MUST SELL

Canty

500+ HP Cobra is my goal
Established Member
I tried to help a kid out and got screwed....I want the motors gone. I have for sale a 93 Cobra shortblock. I took it apart to have it cleaned and stopped there. So, new bearings and rings will be needed. When car came to the garage it did not have any lower end problems.
Second is a 5.0 from a 89 LX I would say about 90% complete. I bought it from my buddy who built him a new motor. I purchased it for parts for the Cobra shortblock. When it came out of the car it ran fine. No problems with that car. And finally I have a 302 from a 70's car, slightly bored but not sure how much. All these would need a good close look and some machine work to make them good as new again. I WANT THEM GONE!!!! Willing to sell separate or make a good deal on all three. Make a resonable offer and it wont be passes. Looking for cash or possible trades for other things. Again, I want to let all of you know that as far as I know they are all good, but will need to be checked throughly. I know what Ebay has these motor selling for, I will sell for less, then that average. Just make me an offer.
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread