'93 cobra Seat Belts

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
Did any other year fox mustang share the 93 Cobra's interior color--namely the seat belts? No one seems to have the front buckles I so desperately need...I bought a pair of the wrong color gray (titanium) from someone instead of the Opal and got stuck with them. Need a little direction here...my d-side buckle is broken--(Read: NOT SAFE any longer).

Batman

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
fortunately all 93's whether they are 4 cyl or v8's have the same front seat belts so finding one in a junkyard shouldn't be too hard. You could also buy yourself a can of paint from 50resto.com in opal gray and be done with it. I have used it and it matches great!

Last edited:

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
That's good news! My contention with the paint is that the belts themselves are the same color as he sleeve...would'nt want to paint the belts. I still don't see many companies selling the 93 color yet.

Batman

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
No, we're talking about the same part--with the buckle. Inside the sleeve, the belt can be seen at the top. I know it may be splittin' hairs but if I'm gonna pay, it ought to be right. I'm at work now and can't scope ebay.

Last edited:

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
Ok then you want what is in that auction. I hear what you are saying though. I would be the same way. :)

SRV1

Established Member
speed3198 said:
93 is the only year for opal.

My 90 LX has Opal. It isn't grey but rather a grayish brown is the best way I can describe it.

James

Users who are viewing this thread