93 Cobra roller 21,000 original miles

SCT93COBRA

Established Member
Just wanted to put a feeler out, I have a 1993 Teal Cobra with 21,000 original miles that I was thinking about selling. Some of you may know the car because it used to be Darin Hendricks Pure Street car. The car was purchased as the roller and my intentions are to put it back to stock. Never wrecked. All vin tags are in place The body is in mint condition and the interior is mint but I do not have the stock seats. It does come with the original motor and heads and most of the other stock parts. The stock K-member is back in with new FMS A-Arms. Brand new KYB adjustable shocks & struts and Steeda caster camber plates. The original wheels are mint and still have the gatorbacks on them. Currently the car has a spool with 4:88 gears in it with 31 spline c-clip eliminator moser axles. There is a custom 8 point cage in the car that was done by Dolly Race Cars in Clinton IL, a very nice job done on that. I do not have the original trans or intake. The cowl hood is not included. This car has a lot of potential to the right person. I do not need to sell it, but there are other projects I have, and would like to finish. These are getting harder to find in this condition. Looking for $9,500 obo. Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. I will try and post some pics this weekend.

PC031727.jpg
[/IMG]

PC031726.jpg
[/IMG]

PC031729.jpg
[/IMG]

PC031728.jpg
[/IMG]

PC031731.jpg
[/IMG]

PC031730.jpg
[/IMG]