93 Cobra, RED--In Georgia! CLEAN!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Any questions can be asked on here, or you can call 478-320-2083 (Todd)

$11,000 Firm

I need to reduce my Cobra inventory going to start with selling the 93 Cobra. The car has 94K miles but the engine has less than 400 miles on it. When I acquired the Cobra a couple years ago, a 347 stroker was just installed. I removed this engine and an original Cobra engine was completely rebuilt and installed. The front leather seats were slightly worn so new leather upholstery was installed. The rear seats have no wear on them but new covers are included. The car is stock other than caster/camber plates, cold air iintake, exhaust, and 3:73 gears. The valve covers are from Mustang 5.0 that have been painted to match the car. I still have the original sheet metal valve covers and stock caster camber plates. I can also install the original 3:27 gears if requested.

DSCN0631.jpg

DSCN0625.jpg

DSCN0630.jpg

DSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

DSCN0623.jpg

DSCN0634.jpg

DSCN0627.jpg

b34TgNu2

Established Member
Alright sounds good, im talking to my bank right now seeing bout a loan if so ill be getting with you im very interested. Now you said it no longer has the 347 it has a stock 302 cobra engine? 24# injectors, 70mm TB and MAF, GT-40 heads?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Alright sounds good, im talking to my bank right now seeing bout a loan if so ill be getting with you im very interested. Now you said it no longer has the 347 it has a stock 302 cobra engine? 24# injectors, 70mm TB and MAF, GT-40 heads?

no, all stock except for whats listed in the Ad. 19# injectors, stock TB and MAF, E-7 Heads. you might be thinking of the wrong car. $10,500. BOTTOM DOLLAR!

I just sold a 93 Coupe with the mods that you had listed above.

b34TgNu2

Established Member
Im looking at your 1993 cobra with 94k miles and you said it had a 347 but now is a Cobra 302 like its suppose to have orignally?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Im looking at your 1993 cobra with 94k miles and you said it had a 347 but now is a Cobra 302 like its suppose to have orignally?

Yes, it now has a 302 in it, like an original cobra would. the 347 is in our shop and out of the car. The motor in the cobra now however is stock for the most part, has CAI and exhaust.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
BTW, I don't think you'll be able to finance much over $6,500. Banks don't have faith in older cars like us enthusiats. hopefully you already had some cash.

b34TgNu2

Established Member
Yes that was what I was wanting a stock cobra motor that's why I asked if it had all those things wasn't interested if not. I'm getting a signature loan they said they would get with me Monday then I can let you know. You are showing 11k firm just want to make sure we are on the same page since you got confused on the motor info.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Yes that was what I was wanting a stock cobra motor that's why I asked if it had all those things wasn't interested if not. I'm getting a signature loan they said they would get with me Monday then I can let you know. You are showing 11k firm just want to make sure we are on the same page since you got confused on the motor info.

Yes sir, we are on the same page. Hopefully everything works out for ya, you'll be getting a great car. call 478-320-2083 (todd) when you are aware of the situation at the bank.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
wish i had room for another one, cause i would be picking this one up. Very Nice!!! good luck with your sell man. looking good!

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
no, all stock except for whats listed in the Ad. 19# injectors, stock TB and MAF, E-7 Heads. you might be thinking of the wrong car. $10,500. BOTTOM DOLLAR!

I just sold a 93 Coupe with the mods that you had listed above.

I thought 93 cobras came stock with 24# injectors and gt40 heads :??:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
TTT! this car has just been sitting under a cover... The 347 can be sold. It's a built Dart block 347. sitting on a engine stand ready to go headers and all. I'm sure my dad would take $5k for the set up. Has victor JR intake, alum heads--built for a 300 shot.

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
I'm confused. Does the engine that's in the car now have GT40 heads or E7? Also, I saw 19lb injectors, they came with 24lb injectors from the factory. I'm interested, I just want some clarification on the 302 that's in the car. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread