93 cobra recovery pics

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
well guys, here are the pics i took at the towing yard this morning. She's being towed to the house tonight.

f6f1729e.jpg

f6f17268.jpg

f6f1721e.jpg

Only and aprox. 1600 miles where put on her in a year and seven months. Although she looks like she's been through alot.

ps. if pics don't show up, copy and paste url into your bowser. (you can also right click and click "show picture")

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Wow, what did they do, take all the ground effects off and change the front bumper to disguise it as an LX ?

Makes you wonder if you even want to keep the car, doesn't it?

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
they pulled the sid kit, changed the hatch to a gt hatch, changed the lights to gt lights and put lx front and rear bumber on.

Sorry if the pics aren't showing up. All i can suggest is tryng to copy these links into your browser. The pics exist, they're just not transfering into the forums well.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p6691b59e41afdc8fd2649a7a03f372df/f6f17268.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pb80ff85680c82e5af50e433eae33bb05/f6f172c6.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p8ec1c8d9327f8030080551c929cfd068/f6f1721e.jpg.orig.jpg

Note: You might have to delete the .orig.jpg off the end. I've had it work both ways.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I hope they cuaght the bastards. I can't believe thay made it look like an LX, AND they ruined the paint!

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
So lets see, the only things that are the same are the coffee stains on the drivers seat, the gauge cluster, and the fact that it has 4 wheel disk brakes. The engine is all cool except that oit air thingy or whatever it is. I was told its not smog legal in cal so its coming off. Im curently working on getting the club off that the police left on from the guy who was driving it. Dang police.

The dectective who i talked to said that they found it at the fair in the parking lot without plates, so they ran the VIN, but it didnt match. So they towed it, found the real VIN and called me. The guy who was driving it wasnt the guy who stole it, but they think they know who did, other than that i dont know.

Give me some time guys and she will be better than new.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I'm glad you got her back, brother. I hope you can bring her back, its truly a hard-luck story. I think if I had saw that after a year and seven months I'd be crying like a little girl.

Good luck with it, and I hope the Police get the S.O.B. that took it. Can they get the death sentence for that? :mj: They should. :mj:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread