93 cobra r clone.

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
i want to do a clone on my clean 93gt anyone have any inspireing words on the body kit i should be looking for. by the way the 93 has a 5.4 in it. :)

wheelhopper

Established Member
I am guessing by asking what body kit you need, you are refering to brand. I would get Cervini. They have a complete kit and make good quality products. Just be sure to be up front about your R clone. Also check the specifics of what makes the R an R. You'll need to get the '94 GT syle wheels, paint the spoke portion black, and have the outer rim machined. Otherwise it will look like a Cobra.

Sounds cool having the 5.4. I am a fan of having something a little different. I am in the process of putting an IRS into my '90GT now.

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
i found some chrome 94 rims was going to get the centers powdercoated, will that work?
thanks the car is super clean 64k mile car but there are 3 red ones in my town and i dont see many r clones

prez1967

Established Member
i was gonna make a 93R Clone out of my Convertible... but to get it completly "R" would have taken too much work and my 93GT is my project whore so i passed on teh idea... i do have an OEM PS Cooler and some other R goodies though that may or maynot find they're way on the 93

Users who are viewing this thread