93 Cobra Parts for sale

Nukem1040

Established Member
I'll take the H-pipe, cat back, 8mm wires, a/c compressor and condenser. How much shipped to 31322?
Pics of everything to svt3565@gmail please

WillyB93

Established Member
Coiled are you the one that is buying the roller in New Jersey??

WillyB93

Established Member
Good deal!! Are you going to put it back stock or build it up a little?

Coiled93

Established Member
Good deal!! Are you going to put it back stock or build it up a little?

It is going to be my project. The plan is to put it back completely to stock. I have another teal cobra that has 21K miles that is my modified car. I ran it in NMRA pure street for years and now it has a 357 windsor/C-4 combo with nitrous. I've regretted making a race car out of it for years, so now I have a chance to have a clean, nearly stock driver to take out on a nice day.

I see you are from Muncie, IN. Send me an email at [email protected] so we don't hi-jack this guys thread.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
You wouldn't happen to have any low mileage Quad Shocks, Stock rear control arms laying that you want to sell?

Last edited:

sbn522

Established Member
You wouldn't happen to have any low mileage Quad Shocks, Stock rear control arms laying that you want to sell?

God D***, Brett, I had the stock quads and rear CAs but threw them out last month because I figured NO ONE would've ever wanted them! I did the Steeda CAs and simply pulled off the quads when I went with 10.5" rims last year. Wish I woulda kept them!

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
LOL!!! Yea, I know how you feel. I had 12k mileage suspension stuff from my old 92 race car laying around. I threw all away a couple of years ago. NOW, I just baught a 93 cobra that's needs a little TLC in the suspension area, and now I need that stuff. :bash::bash:

Last edited:

saleenmark30

Established Member
What else do you have left for the trans setup? Driveshaft, bellhousing things of that nature? I might hold off on my svo project and do my cobra clone instead. Still interested in the trans some. Let me know. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread