93 cobra model car... where?

mikes93cobra

Established Member
Does anybody know of a model car of the 93 cobra. i was just wondering i would love one for my collection, i have never seen one but i have looked.

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I have one too. I am afraid to put it together. I am not very good with models! I bought mine at Hobby Lobby. Do you have those where you are at?

Cobra228

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
Im working on mine tonight as a matter of fact. Seen some of them on ebay for sale. i got mine at this place in Charlotte NC called Flashbacks Automobilia, they specilize in discontinued models like the cobra. i think it was 16 bucks. 704-568-5338

jrCobra

Established Member
I see them at walmart all the time, I've been meaning to pick one up. They also have a kit with several mustangs, one being a 93 cobra.

RapidRunner

Established Member
The old obsolete kit is p/n 85-2530. I am kicking myself in the butt for not buying at walmart when they were 8 bucks. It was gone form the Revell website long ago. Ebay brings in 15-35 for a kit, some guys sell them completly finished and painted on there. It is also availbe in a boxed set with 2 other mustangs for around 25-30.

Users who are viewing this thread