93 Cobra interior parts

b_tone

East bound and down!!!!
Established Member
All items were taken off of my car with roughly 22k miles.

Leather wrapped steering wheel with clock spring $150

Original Cobra Air bag $25

Original Cobra CD player in working condition with amp $200

Original front floor mats $25

Original door and rear 1/4 speakers $35

Passenger and driver side inner door panel, both in excellent condition $Make offer

I also have the center console, rear interior panels, heater core/blower assembly and many other parts we took off the car when we transformed it into a race car nearly 12 years ago.

Buyer pays shipping/handling/packaging.

Email me at brian(dot)tone(at)gmail(dot)com with questions and offers.

Thanks!

bpt

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
do you happen to have the stock air intake? a buddy of mine bought a 93 that had a CAI on it, but he wants to make it all stock for shows and such.

b_tone

East bound and down!!!!
Established Member
1999WhiteSVT said:
do you happen to have the stock air intake? a buddy of mine bought a 93 that had a CAI on it, but he wants to make it all stock for shows and such.

Yes I have that from the elbow to the silencer.

~Ray~

Established Member
I'll take the radio.

Sent you a few emails back & forth but seems your not getting all my emails, where & how would you like payment ?

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
I would mind having the floor mats if they are OEM to use for daily driving.

Pics of the back of them showing the Ford part number ?

scootro

Established Member
can you accept paypal??? what do you have left??

i'll take the Cobra CD player with amp $200 and floor mats $25

Last edited:

b_tone

East bound and down!!!!
Established Member
All items were taken off of my car with roughly 22k miles.

Leather wrapped steering wheel with clock spring $150 SOLD

Original Cobra Air bag $25

Original Cobra CD player in working condition with amp $200 SOLD

Original front floor mats $25 SOLD

Original door and rear 1/4 speakers $35

Passenger and driver side inner door panel, both in excellent condition $Make offer

I also have the center console, rear interior panels, heater core/blower assembly and many other parts we took off the car when we transformed it into a race car nearly 12 years ago.

Buyer pays shipping/handling/packaging.

Email me at brian(dot)tone(at)gmail(dot)com with questions and offers.

Thanks!

~Ray~

Established Member
Watchout Guys.....

I bought the CD Player from this guy it was broke & did not work, I tried to fix it using another LED off my other CD player but was unable to fix as his not only had a broke LED but it made a loud wining sound, interferrance type sound when you first turn it on & would only occasionally even come on if you messed with it.

I sent the radio back "@ my dime" & he won't refund my $. he is claiming I bought his working radio & sent him my broken one. I tried to fix his & so he says that as a excuse to keep my $. He insisted I paid by Money Order & not Paypal as origionally agreed for some reason, now I know why. He also kept the radio I sent back to him, I tried everything to make it right with him but he'd rather make a story trying to blame me then make things right. I honestly think he knew it was broke before sending it, hopefully he does the right thing but I doubt it he won't reply to any of my emails or phone calls, Buyer Beware.......

Last edited:

b_tone

East bound and down!!!!
Established Member
~Ray~ said:
Watchout Guys.....

Ray why don't you tell the whole truth here.

1. You received the radio in perfect condition as verified the day I sent it to you.
  2. You claim it was damaged during shipping yet you state the box had no physical damage.
  3. The unit was wrapped in heavy paper that professional movers use for glasses/cups/dishes ect. The entire unit was wrapped and then the box was padded to prevent any damage if it were mishandled.
  4. The took it upon yourself to start taking the radio apart staring with the entire faceplate.
  5. You shipped back a completely different radio than the one I sent you. The date codes are wrong as are the makings on the cage.
  6. You claim that was a "mistake" only after a phone call. How do you make that mistake? Also, you simply kept the amplifier and did not offer to return it.
  7. Pics will be supplied tonight detailing the differences between what was sent you and and what was sent back to me. You'll also notice the condition of the unit sent back to me.

I don't care what you say at this point. You are a lying scumbag that has been persistent in trying to rip me off, and guess what, I have not and will not entertain excuses, reasons or badgering from you on this matter.

You forfeited your right to any sort of refund the second you started pulling the unit apart rather than immediately call me to discuss your options. Rather than that phone call you tore into it. You suggested that I send you a check for the radio subtracting the price of the amp, well the price of the amp can now be thought of as $185.

I would have gladly cut you a check if I received the exact same radio back in the same condition as I sent it to you (please see pics later tonight for what you sent me) but I received a broken ripped apart radio. For that there is no excuse and certainly no refund.

Good day sir.

~Ray~

Established Member
It did not work, as I told you the led was broken, I took a led out of a broken one of mine & swapped em but when I plugged it up it made a loud wining sound still, so I sent the wrong case back but it has the right led. Yours was broke end of story.

I told you I'd send you it back if you send me the otherone I'll swap the led back & forth again but eitherway I want my other one back, rip me off or not you owe me & I want my $ back or them speakers above you got for sale or atleast my radio back man.

Users who are viewing this thread