93 cobra fs in raleigh

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
I'm trying to buy one for around that price and can't find one! If it was cloth with a sunroof I would pay around that much!

Cobra228

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
1993 Ford Mustang

I stopped and looked at this car. its clean and apparently on consignment at this lot. It has paintwork, although the salesman said it didn't. It would be a nice driver though. Might not be what you're looking for but it's cloth and has a sunroof. I could probably get a better look at it for you and tell you what's painted if you're seriously interested.

buddha93

Established Member
Yep, the black cloth is a plus, but considering a 9000 mile pristine example just failed to sell for $19500 a few weeks back, his asking price is high. But then again, it's a dealer consignment car.

It does look like a nice driver though, paint or not.

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
1993 Ford Mustang

I stopped and looked at this car. its clean and apparently on consignment at this lot. It has paintwork, although the salesman said it didn't. It would be a nice driver though. Might not be what you're looking for but it's cloth and has a sunroof. I could probably get a better look at it for you and tell you what's painted if you're seriously interested.

My brother-in-law stopped by to check it out for me too. He said that the VIN tags were painted over. I told him to forget it...$8,000 is what it is worth IMO. :beer:

buddha93

Established Member
My brother-in-law stopped by to check it out for me too. He said that the VIN tags were painted over. I told him to forget it...$8,000 is what it is worth IMO. :beer:

LOL! Ruthless man.

I'd pay more, just for the black cloth. The real question though is why was it painted, and what if any body work was done.

Cobra228

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
I didn't ask for the keys or pop the hood so I can't shed any light on core damage or replaced quarters. I just noticed the typical sand lines and trash in the paint you'll find on a respray. It was very clean underneath with no obvious signs of frame damage like clamp marks on the frame rails. It was a clean car however I agree the price is high. I was thinking 10k would be about right if there weren't any frame issues.

Users who are viewing this thread