93 Cobra for sale 70k Original Miles 485 rwhp

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Looking to sale my 93 Cobra. Car is in excellent shape.

Previous owner bought the car with 15k miles on it back in 95 and has it ever since in his garage. His drive to work is about 30 miles one way and he only drove the car maybe once a week over those 12 years till this last year when I purchased it. I know the previous owner very well and he treats cars like someone would treat their kid.

70,250 Miles A/C still works like it did from the factory, Ash tray still closes and all interior light(s) work and power seat.

Specs:

Vortec S-Trim (loud one :rockon: )
Anderson power pipe
Boost retard
T-rex intank pump
TFS Alum. heads (have specs from previous owner)
Long Tube headers
Off road H pipe
Stainless Magnaflow 2.5 catback (50 miles on it)
Eibach pro kit springs

Also comes with an alum drive shaft (never installed), extra set of big and littles with tires and stock springs.

Needs:
Radio does not work... Aftermarket radio from previous owner took a dive just not sure if I want to buy a new one for it if im selling it.

Overall this car is great for someone who wants to keep it as it is or go crazy with more mods.

Asking 14.5k for everything. I have the title in hand as well.

Email me at [email protected] or [email protected] I will check the thunderbirdnet email during the day and the AOL one at night.

Pics.
backleftsm5.jpg

backrightug9.jpg

frontleftey3.jpg

frontrightuq2.jpg

interiorij0.jpg

motorfrontyr2.jpg

motorsideoj9.jpg

paintreflectionpr0.jpg

speedodc3.jpg

Last edited:

lons13

Established Member
Sick ass ride!! Always loved that color. Where in New Mexico are you? Im in west texas and would like to see the car in person.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Bump for a NM Cobra, esp. one in ABQ! Clean car man, wish I was in the market for a '93!

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Bump again for an ABQ Cobra, someone HAS to pick this up for the price, there are lesser cars going for way more $$$ than this!! Good luck with the sale man!

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
PM me some offers and we can see where this car's new home will be. It needs to be gone before the 15th of August!!!

Thanks for all the compliments as well.

707RIDAH

Established Member
StreetProvenTQ said:
PM me some offers and we can see where this car's new home will be. It needs to be gone before the 15th of August!!!

Thanks for all the compliments as well.

Since you are not interested in any trades, can you pm me your bottom price on the car? I am very interested if we can reach a fair deal for both of us

Users who are viewing this thread