93 Cobra floor mats..

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
They are a little cheaper than the person that was selling then here too.

no, $72.95 is for one. and its stupid to offer other colors with the COBRA logo when there are only two color interior.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
1BAD93SVT said:
no, $72.95 is for one. and its stupid to offer other colors with the COBRA logo when there are only two color interior.

I always wondered why Ford made red '93 cobra floor mats, but they did. Part# F3ZZ-6131086-AAD I think.

buddha93

Established Member
LEE93COBRA got the high hard one on this deal. I wish I would have bought a set when he first got these things going. :mj:

Guess I'll just have to hang on to my NOS set!

BiLL1024

Established Member
Dang it. I paid 150$ on ebay a year ago for a nos set GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
It does say set of four. 72$

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
1BAD93SVT said:

Please read the item listed before posting stupid statements, it clearly shows "Sold as a set of four, with logo only on the front mats"

Need I say more.

Thanks for understanding !

Here is what it shows on the listing......................

All floor mats are made by Auto Custom Carpet to match the replacement carpet offered by our company. Die cut like original to insure a perfect fit and finish and made of long lasting cut pile carpet with vinyl trim.

Sold as a set of four, with logo only on the front mats.

This is the original color for the following year models:
1979-1993

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
The 'person selling here' went to great lengths to get his repros as close to the original as he could. Seem to recall him saying that ACC got tired of him coming in all the time, having them make corrections on the mats until they were as close as he could have had them done; the most significant difference (IMO) is that ACC does not exactly mirror the OEM mats' shape. I'm just glad he was able to get out a top qual repro BEFORE they had become mass marketed. I would only hope that a(n inter) national company could sell them for about 20.00 cheaper than the small guy; Lee did the work--Lee deserved the reward.

Last edited:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
bat-stang said:
The 'person selling here' went to great lengths to get his repros as close to the original as he could. Seem to recall him saying that ACC got tired of him coming in all the time, having them make corrections on the mats until they were as close as he could have had them done; the most significant difference (IMO) is that ACC does not exactly mirror the OEM mats' shape. I'm just glad he was able to get out a top qual repro BEFORE they had become mass marketed. I would only hope that a(n inter) national company could sell them for about 20.00 cheaper than the small guy; Lee did the work--Lee deserved the reward.

You do have a point there.:rockon:

~Ray~

Established Member
Most importantly the COBRA lettering got messed up because of these greedy companys.

~Ray~

Established Member
He was told by ACC nonone could resell or make changes to the mats, I know because I called & tryed to buy em & they told me no & when CJ Pony Parts did & even made the changes to our mats LEE was given the cold shoulder by ACC when he confronted em and @ wich time he told em to stick his mats & close his account with them because he would nolonger buy them & sell them if they don't look right nomore, you'd have to contact LEE himself him on that, he was threatned by a admin or moderator here not to post about it anymore because "CJ Pony Parts" is a official Vendor or advertiser for the owner of this site or something like that & he is not or some other bullshit.

Last edited:

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
I don't give a sh*t what the admin here says about that and he can throw my butt outta here if he wants too but I think it sux ass! I'm behind you LEE!

I ordered some mats from LEE near the beginning of this story and he treated me very professionally and with respect. My mats showed up at my door step very quickly after I ordered them and they looked absolutely beautiful.

I have bought a lot of stuff from CJ Pony parts but now I feel ashamed that they (along with the shyster floor mat company) did LEE this way. If they want to become a big player in this industry and they are going to treat people in this fashion it won't be long before it comes back to bite them in the backside for sure.

blown...

Users who are viewing this thread