93 cobra, 77k miles, $34,000?

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
definately not a typo. It is repeated in the comments section. 93 cobras have gone WAY up in value reciently, but I don't think they've gotten quite that expensive yet.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
definately not a typo. It is repeated in the comments section. 93 cobras have gone WAY up in value reciently, but I don't think they've gotten quite that expensive yet.

Not Really..."Kelly Blue Book" value is $7,900.00

And thats with low miles and perfect condition....the most that car is worth is 20k or what ever anyone is willing to pay.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
Not Really..."Kelly Blue Book" value is $7,900.00

Find me one in good shape for that....I bet you can't.

Kbb is meaningless with those things. People are selling clean ones in the mid to upper teens. You can't even get a fox body of any kind down here that's in good shape for less than 7k.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Find me one in good shape for that....I bet you can't.

Kbb is meaningless with those things. People are selling clean ones in the mid to upper teens. You can't even get a fox body of any kind down here that's in good shape for less than 7k.

I agree....I am just saying that is not worth $34,000.00. A car is worth what somebody is willing to pay.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
I agree....I am just saying that is not worth $34,000.00. A car is worth what somebody is willing to pay.

I completely agree that car is not worth that much. Probably about half of that.

JPD5801

Established Member
This car has been on auto trader for at least 6 months now. And yes, it has been listed at 34 for the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread