93 Black SSP Coupe 357W

TEGEN

Established Member
1993 Ford Mustang Lx SSP coupe. Beautiful Stock Style Suspension Not Backhalfed Street car/Race Car. This car was built right, from the floor up as you'll see in the pictures. Everything on this car has been through bumper to bumper. The Car Started out as a Heads up race car that was turned into a Nice streetcar.

The car will hold big power on the track as well. The chassis is setup correctly, It has been 5.teens in the 1/8 with its current suspension setup and mid to low 1.20 60 foots. Goes straight as an arrow. The current engine is a 357 inch windsor with a 1969 block, srp pistons, anderson HR cam, Crane linkbar lifters, eagle rods, Victor Jr heads with Titanium retainers, crane rockers, Victor jr intake, Psr Holley 750 hp, Moroso vacuum pump setup, CSI billet everything $$. Intake and valve covers are powdercoated black. Moroso air pan. Msd billet Distributor, Custom made billet pulley from asp for the vacuum pump. The motors 10.5:1, and runs on pump gas all day long and makes great power.

The car has full tubular front and rear suspension. Pa racing chromoly a arms, D&D tubular k member/Flaming river manual rack with Bear bumpsteer setup fully adjustable Qa1 true coilovers, aftermarket steering joints/shaft. HPM caster/camber plates.

The rear suspension is triple adjustable Pro link upper control arms, Upr adjustable lowers, QA1 adjustable rear shocks, Eibach drag springs, adjustable anti roll bar made by wolfe. All TQ boxes welded/reinforced.

Fuel system is a complete Aeromotive a2000 fuel system with braided -10 feed line and black prolite -8 carb feeds. A2000 four port regulator that was nut certed to the car body for clean install.

Car is completely rewired bumper to bumper with painless kit. All wiring was done is special waytek loom with heat shrinking everywhere super clean. Has
orbital deep force battery, kill switch wired in, wired for nitrous has 2 switch panels with transbrake wired in to the lower panel all wiring is hidden. Car has MSD 7AL3 box with Pro power coil. Bottle heater is also off of a second battery its own power source with switch on the bottle brackets. Car is completely setup for nitrous but doesn't have the plate system on it because I just wanted to cruise it around last summer. Also has 130 amp 3g alternator
conversion done to the car as well. Fuse panels are hidden behind glove box as well as the relay blocks for clean installation.

Complete set of auto meter gauges oil,nitrous,water temp in auto meter 3 pod holder with procomp 2 playback tach $ and auto meter adjustable rpm shift light mounted on opposite side of cluster.The 7al3 box is also fully adjustable from inside the car with all retard chips and rpm chips easily accesable.

Mild steel 8.50 certed cage that is clean, but the cert just expired. Cage is nice and hugs the pillars up front unlike most cages. I believe the cage is also wolfe racecraft. It also has subframe connectors and through the floor subframe connectors that are 2x3 channel steel chassis is setup correctly. Interior as you can tell in the pics is also done in a very professional and clean fashion in amazing condition aswell.

Car has a full manual reverse valve body, Pa racing Super Comp C4 with trans brake, best of the best,With JW ultrabell housing conversion and Jw the wheel flex plate/Pa racing dual starter pattern transmission plate also. Has a Ultimate Converter Concepts 8 inch converter thats 3900 stall super efficient
converter setup for nitrous but also works well on the motor. Huge aftermarket transmission cooler and all braided -6 cooler lines with an fittings. Trans works amazing and never gets hot on street trips. Has b&m pro stick shifter as well.

The rear end is a ford 8.8 with a svo girdle, strange 33 spline c clip eliminator axles,c clip eliminator kit,strange spool,extended studs both front and rear. Ford racing gears.

Car has manual brakes with a skinny kid master cylinder,All brake lines were redone in aluminum throughout the entire car front to back brake lines were done with bulk heads and B nuts and sleeves extremely clean stops very well. Look at the pics coming off the master cylinder.

BBK 1-3/4 ceramic coated longtubes with a complete 3 inch exhaust to the rear end. Exhaust is done all in high dollar V band clamps for ease of removal and stoppage of exhaust leaks, mufflers are dynomax ultraflo welded ovals.

Has weld draglite wheels that are almost new 15x 3.5's and 15x10s with 6.5 of back space 26 4.5 front runners and 275/60/15 MT Drag Radials in the rear. Some of the pics are with 28x10.50 ET Drags. Also has large fluidyne aluminum radiator.

Car is also a roll up window lx coupe with power nothing since it was a ssp car so its the best setup for a race car, As well as being the lightest of the foxbodys.

The entire engine bay has been completly redone to show quality - everything was filled and smoothed out, fire wall, strut towers core support u name it it was done. Im willing to say its one of the baddest fox engine bays around id put it up against any of them ive seen on the net, pics dont do it justice. Absolutly amazing. Also has full interior back seats its not gutted at all the seats are comfortable and will fit larger individuals as well.

Car will run 10.90-11.1x (depending on elevation) on the motor all day on pump gas. 10.00 on a 75 hp unit and deep in the nines on bigger spray. [Nitrous times & info comes from the previous owner. I personally have never had a kit hooked up.] Motor only gearing in it right now (4.56). Leaves hard on the transbrake.

If anyone has any questions please email me - zanesfast AT hotmail DOT com - Or call 509-728-1894 and leave a message if I don't answer.

Reason for selling is I'm getting into enduro motorcycle racing & I really don't have any buddies with race cars anymore. The only one left races Outlaw 10.5 and never runs it locally.

Race weight is 2780

Asking $13,900 or make offer. Located in Washington State in a climate controled garage.
Title in hand.

NOTE: Car does NOT have a nitrous system in it currently. Bottle heater, brackets & wiring ARE included.

May be interested in trades, but I'm pretty picky just to warn you :beer:

d7b3_3.jpg

f73f_3.jpg

f238_3.jpg

mustang7.jpg

mustang6.jpg

mustang11.jpg

Last edited:

boostftw05

Established Member
Thanks - It's been fun & gets tons of compliments :beer::burnout:

Pull the trigger!:rockon:

Would make a killer grudge racer - Has some "hidden" features that aren't listed in the write up :D PM for details on that.

Shoot me a PM im interested! this is what im trying to trade for but im in NC and your in WA st. would you be interested?

Its an 03 cobra.

Stevo151

Established Member
****in beautiful man!! you shud check out SuperiorStang.com its a local forum for the NW crowd! anyways GLWS

TEGEN

Established Member
****in beautiful man!! you shud check out SuperiorStang.com its a local forum for the NW crowd! anyways GLWS

Thanks for the heads up Stevo! :beer:
I just registered over there - I'd love to do a face to face sale with someone in the northwest!

Landon07

Established Member
Interested in your car

Hey I am very interested in your car. Do you have any additional photos or videos of your car idling? Hope to hear back from you I am a serious buyer extremely interested in this car

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread