93, 94, or 95 What 5.0L Cobra would you buy? OPINIONS PLEASE!

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
I tried to find a 93 Cobra back in June/July but all the ones within 1000 miles of me were either WWAAAYYYY overpriced or beat down to the point of it would need a full rebuild.

Ended up getting a 95 Cobra and building the shit out of it. Still saved money but I'm partial to Fox's.

1slohawk

Established Member
93 without a doubt. The 93's really seem to hold there value much better then the 94/95's.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Hands down 93 cobra. I have owned a 95 cobra and although they look really cool 5 lug, 4 wheel disc, better handling. Foxes get more attention hands down. I love me some Vibrant red cobra

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
93 no contest! I've owned 4 now and theres just something about them I cant put my finger on but I really like them!

Last edited:

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
Thanks to all of those who have chimned in so far on this thread. Here's the deal I'm selling my 03 Cobra and my 05 Roush GT to go back to something simple 5.0 is cheaper to work on, cheaper speed parts and best of all I know how to do my own labor without farming out the work on it. With the free money well it takes money to make money. Anyhow, here's the deal I have a lead on a cheap 93 cobra with a 100K and some cosmetic damage to it that would make an awesome Summer DD. It's in pretty decent shape otherwise but it's not like it's a 22k mint car that I'm turning into a DD. I looked at a 95 Cobra yesterday. It was in about the condition you would expect for 4k with 100k on it as well but I'm looking to build a DD with some wheaties that's fun. I have always had a thing for the Cobra Moniker. I've had a few never a 93 though. I appreciate all the feedback from you guys though.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
93 for collection reasons, if you want to go fast dont waste your money on a Cobra just buy a decent 5.0

This.

A 93 would be badass as a car you drive rarely but keep it rediculously clean and pristine, and stock as ****.

94/95 would be better to mod but like others states, might as well get a normal GT as no sense in paying extra for the cobra if all youre gonna do is replace/upgrade most the parts that you paid cobra tax for anyways.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

truefiveo

Established Member
Thanks to all of those who have chimned in so far on this thread. Here's the deal I'm selling my 03 Cobra and my 05 Roush GT to go back to something simple 5.0 is cheaper to work on, cheaper speed parts and best of all I know how to do my own labor without farming out the work on it. With the free money well it takes money to make money. Anyhow, here's the deal I have a lead on a cheap 93 cobra with a 100K and some cosmetic damage to it that would make an awesome Summer DD. It's in pretty decent shape otherwise but it's not like it's a 22k mint car that I'm turning into a DD. I looked at a 95 Cobra yesterday. It was in about the condition you would expect for 4k with 100k on it as well but I'm looking to build a DD with some wheaties that's fun. I have always had a thing for the Cobra Moniker. I've had a few never a 93 though. I appreciate all the feedback from you guys though.

That is one of the main reasons I moved to Fox Bodies for my muscle car itch.
They are cheap reliable and anything i need is lying inside like every junkyard.

I would def own a 93 Cobra if they came in convertible models.

Users who are viewing this thread