92 Octane in the bay area

Flossing888

Established Member
92 octane @ Dublin Ca. Shell. Corner of Dougherty and dublin Blvd. I haven't seen 92 for awhile, so I was quite surprised when I filled up. Must of been the placebo effect, but my L seems to like it!

Bluedot_26

This Space For Rent
Established Member
Hmmmm that's good to hear. (moving over there in 2 weeks)

Did you ask anyone there if it's actually 92 ? or maybe they just found some old stickers ... hehe.

Seems odd that they would deliver it there and nowhere else.
All the other stations with high-octane are from another manufacturer. (ie sunocco)

I'll be optimisic :rolling:

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
dicks 99 cobra said:
The local chevron near my house has a few pumps with the 92 octane sticker. I asked the guy if it was actally 92 and he said no.

that sucks...

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Ya, I was thinking abotu that, I saw a 92 sticker @ a pump by me, looked at all the pumps and they al lsaid 91 but that, I figured they ran out of 91 stickers. :poke:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
VitaA1 said:
92 octane @ Dublin Ca. Shell. Corner of Dougherty and dublin Blvd. I haven't seen 92 for awhile, so I was quite surprised when I filled up. Must of been the placebo effect, but my L seems to like it!
Awsome, I live right down the street, need to check it out.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Yep. That's where I fill up the L. $4.69 a gallon. :kaboom:

lmfao...extra insurance with the cost to match. So, if I ever see a lightning there at that one pump, there is a high prob that it is you....LMFAO! :D

4dsFiNeST

2L8uloose
Established Member
I was recently at thunderhill for track day with motorcycles they carried sunoco 100 at 6.49 a gallon they even had 110. I heard that they also carry it at Sears Point

mazda charles

I've been to that Shell. That's the only pump that says 92 on it. It's just a typo.

As an aside, I saw 2 SVT Cobras and an SVT Focus with the license plate "OMGWTF1" on it today in that area! :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread