92 notchback Roush Coyote mustang

Hotrodx13x

Established Member
Hey everyone, new to the site...
Check out my latest money pit.

She dynoed at 628.5 rwhp with 546.8 torque...

I'm running a aluminator SC 9.5-1 with a Roush supercharger and a 72 mm pulley...
She's only putting 10lbs of boost down here in Denver Colorado but honestly I think its more than enough. She's putting it to the ground with a 6 speed t65 manual and 4:10's in the rear. The interior is nicely done with a Dakota digital dash, Terminator front seats and matching custom rears for the he fox. Check out the you tube video and as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will do...

Pretty proud of her so far even though she still needs paint but I'm working on it!

92 notch back roush coyote mustang: http://youtu.be/axuSN0aQaDs

sneaky94cobra

Established Member
Hey everyone, new to the site...
Check out my latest money pit.

She dynoed at 628.5 rwhp with 546.8 torque...

I'm running a aluminator SC 9.5-1 with a Roush supercharger and a 72 mm pulley...
She's only putting 10lbs of boost down here in Denver Colorado but honestly I think its more than enough. She's putting it to the ground with a 6 speed t65 manual and 4:10's in the rear. The interior is nicely done with a Dakota digital dash, Terminator front seats and matching custom rears for the he fox. Check out the you tube video and as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will do...

Pretty proud of her so far even though she still needs paint but I'm working on it!

92 notch back roush coyote mustang: http://youtu.be/axuSN0aQaDs

very nice any pics of the motor. Did you have to use kmember spacers to fit the blower. Pics please. Welcome to the site.

Hotrodx13x

Established Member
I used the upr chromoly k member, cut the mounts down and still had to use a 2 inch steel cowl, had to modify hood also, then it finally fit...not quite sure how to post pics on this site...

sneaky94cobra

Established Member
pics

I used the upr chromoly k member, cut the mounts down and still had to use a 2 inch steel cowl, had to modify hood also, then it finally fit...not quite sure how to post pics on this site...
you have to load them up to photobucket and then copy the url and paste it into the thread you are wrighting. Would be great to see I am contemplating a power adder on my mystic cobra coyote swap. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread