92 notch fully rebuilt show car

semperfi1311

Established Member
418 CID, Eagle forged crank, H beams, custom Ross pistons. 4.1 stroke x 4.030 bore. 10.5 to 1 compression, easily run on 93 octane pump gas, NO need for race fuelHeads are AFR205's that have been ported by the BEST. His name is Ed Curtis he owns/operates Flow Tech Induction. That is a $3000 set of cylinder heads, PAC springs, Titanium retainers, etc. Ed also did the porting/matching of the intake manifold.The car was dialed in VERY well, and on an ENGINE dyno made 570 hp/ 550 ftlbs of torque.and the camshaft is a hydraulic roller. 240/248, .575/.585 Being hydraulic roller, and a girdled rocker setup, there is no reason you should have to tend to it. That motor needs NOTHING, it has all the best parts already there.To duplicate that motor would cost $10,000 or more....

Suspension is ALL upgraded. There is nothing left for you to do.
Front is a full tubular K member kit, with strange 10 way adjustable struts and coil over kit.Rear suspension is Adjustable lower control arms, and Baseline suspensions upper control arm kit. Rear also has 10 way adjustable shocks. That suspension setup has been proven on cars making 1000+ horsepower and running deep into the 8's and 9's in the 1/4 mile.
The front suspension setup came from Team Z Motorsports - Suspension Kits and Components for hardcore Mustangs & more!
rear is from www.baselinesuspensions.com

The interior is in spectacular condition and the outside just the same you cant find a notch that isnt ragged are just not done right anymore

I have all the build photos just email me at [email protected] the car is located in chesapeake va

here are the build photos from start to finish

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll144/Shifterlou/92 coupe/

Last edited:

semperfi1311

Established Member
forgot to put that the tranny is a tko 600 and price i have one but i am just taking offers to see whats out there cause i know the market is hurting

semperfi1311

Established Member
not looking for a trade i am going to be leaving where i cant take the car so i want to just outright sell god knows i dont want to

Users who are viewing this thread