92 Mustang F/S Mint

CrashTest

Established Member
If that car was stock, the people with money would be lined up in your yard - including me. Modded, not so much.

98rs

Established Member
Yea, I hear ya. But, Its not. Maybe it will sell. I don't know. About 95% of the mods on this car have been on it since 1992, way before I owned it. And when I saw it for the first time it did not bother me. I mean, who really leaves a mustang all stock. It has gears aluminum heads exhaust ect. All the things you would do to a car. Anyway,like I said in the first post Flame on lol!

cobraRcraig

Established Member
This car is exactly as described. It's def. the cleanest coupe I have ever ridin in. You will be hard pressed to find another coupe in this good of condition for the Money!!!

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
This is a car that pictures don't do it justice. It is the cleanest notch I have seen in person. I have been to car shows all over the country. Never wrecked and interior is like new. Very rare car and tastefully modded. It is like stepping back to 1992. If the price seems to high then you haven't seen this car in person.

CrashTest

Established Member
In your Ebay listing you said all the mods have been on the car since 1992. In your list of mods, you list 5 lug conversion. In your video, the car has pony rims which I assume are 4 lug. Perhaps some of the mods were done later than 1992? (or that video was shot in 1992 or those are 5 lug pony rims).

98rs

Established Member
In your Ebay listing you said all the mods have been on the car since 1992. In your list of mods, you list 5 lug conversion. In your video, the car has pony rims which I assume are 4 lug. Perhaps some of the mods were done later than 1992? (or that video was shot in 1992 or those are 5 lug pony rims).
Sorry did not mean to be miss leading. 90% of the mods were done right after purchase of the car around 1992. I don't know the exact date.....
I put the h-pipe and the five lug convertion on about 2 years ago. I have also changed the oil among other little things.

Marc

Established Member
No doubt it is a clean car, I have one almost exactly like it, same color, etc...

But, to be honest, 15K is going to be a BIG stretch. Just being honest...not to take away from it being a nice car.

98rs

Established Member
No doubt it is a clean car, I have one almost exactly like it, same color, etc...

But, to be honest, 15K is going to be a BIG stretch. Just being honest...not to take away from it being a nice car.

Yea, it looks that way. Thinking about just keeping it and putting some True Forged wheels on it.

Users who are viewing this thread