92 Bronco

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Up for sale is a 1992 Ford Bronco XLT (4x4) truck.

I have owned this truck for 3 years, and enjoyed every minute with it and all of the money I’ve invested I don’t have any regrets, I wanted to do more but some personal decisions changed that. There is nothing wrong with this truck, everything on this truck is new, the only thing that has yet been rebuilt are the inner axles (gears, bearings, shafts, etc) and transmission because there are no issues with them. I replaced the motor with a new 5.0 and it has GT-40 heads, shorty headers, Double roller timing, roller lifters, rocker, cam, the motor is a full roller and this motor has less than 5k miles. Every sensor and line, computer, injectors, all new ignitions compents everything! has been replaced under the hood, it has new brakes, wheel cylinders, hardware kit, front bearings, races and seals all are new. It The 6” rough country suspension lift and 36” Super swamper TSL radials all have less than 10k miles, and the tires still have 95% tread left. I have completely sound-deadned the interior, installed new kenwood speakers all the way around and installed a set of mechanical guages (temp, and oil press and tach.) Ive replaced the fuel pump and sending unit, the rear window motor in the tailgate, I honestly have forgotten some of the things Ive done because Ive literrally done SO much, all the windows were tinted (rear is 5% and front is 32% - fully legal in GA) and I installed a full 3” exhuast system with the pacesetter shorty headers, bassani Y pipe, flowmaster muffler and run a tip out the back (looks stock but sure doesn’t sound it!) The ENTIRE a/c system was replaced, evap, condensor, compressor, lines, dryer, orifice tube all about 4 months ago and I also replaced the heater core while I was in it. Im certain Im forgetting something, I really never had intentions of selling the truck and Ive done A LOT to it Ive forgot some of it. This truck seriously needs nothing to drive all over, Ive driven it to FL a few times running the cruise at about 79 and the a/c on max for a few hours without a hiccup. I would drive this thing anywhere. I have got more than 12k in this truck in parts alone and that’s not including what I paid for the truck, so whoever gets it, is getting an AWSOME deal and bargain. Essentially this truck has about 10k miles on it and less than 5k on the motor.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. The price is 5750$ OBO.

s7300925.jpg

s7300926.jpg

s7300927.jpg

s7300929.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread