91 LX convertible built

roberthamm

Established Member
Hey there. I just bought a Ford Lightning and want to focus my attention towards that car and would like to free up a garage space for it so I am going to sell my Fox.

The car needs someone to finish it. My original plans were to paint it white and swap the interior to black and get it tuned and call it a day.

- 67k on the body
- Only a few thousand miles on the motor
- Fully built and beefy 302. Cammed, bored, elderborck aluminum heads.
- T5 5 speed swap
- Welded subframe connectors
- Brand new convertible top with head liner
- Brand new tires with perfect condition pony wheels
- Brand new headlights (still in the box) and tail light (lenses)
- Everything still works power windows, locks, mirrors.
- AC still installed and blows very cold
- Car is 100% complete

Things wrong:

- The car needs tuned and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator installed. It is capable of daily drivering but will shutter some times due to running on the stock tune.
- When driving the car for a very long time 1 hour+ the heat from the headers causes starter to act funny so you have to let the car sit for 10 or so minutes to fire up again.
- Speedometer doesn't work
- Low coolant light stuck on
- Power steering leaks
- passenger side back small window is out of the car but I do have it.
- Interior is partially taken appart since I was going to swap to black interior but every single screw is there and every piece of interior is there.

This can easily be a very very nice fox body. The body is very clean with onlt a small inperfection on the back right of the trunk lid and a small ding in the drivers door that is needed to be smoothed out (can't see with your eyes but can feel it).

I am wanting to sell it for less than what I paid for it at $3000 and just take a loss so I can focus on my Lightning.

Call or text me 618-616-9892 or email me [email protected] or PM. Email or PM preffered between the hours 8-4:30.

Car idling (Let that sound do the talking...):
http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy299/robertwhamm/20121010_173635.mp4

Pics:
20120825_104534.jpg

20120902_210504.jpg

20120902_210532.jpg

20120904_183331.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread