91 lx 351w

Dntgtbit

Established Member
Tossing around the idea of selling my lx with a mildly built 351.
I have to many cars can't justify this beautiful car just setting in my garage. Let's get to the mods.

351w with forged internals
E-303 cam
Weiand stealth intake
Holley 650 double pumper
Gt40 heads
Chrome ford racing valve covers
Pro msd billet dist
Msd coil
Msd 6al ignition
Fluidine 3 core radiator
Electric fan
Electric fuel pump
Koni adj shocks/struts
Eibach drop springs
Full lenght subframe connectors
Upper/lower control arms
Mac headers
Bbk h pipe
Flowmasters
Brand new rear end with 373 gears. Everything in the rear is new.
Pro 5.0 shifter
Cobra r hood
Saleen wing
Chrome pony wheels with drag radials in back
So much more to list but tired of typing. Feel free to call or text me with any questions you may have. Name is derick.
Will post pics tomorrow. Until then can send over phone. Thanks (660) 281-8261 call or text anytime. Looking to get 8500.

Some other items I forgot to mention was the disc brakes all the way around, new trick flow rear end cover, moroso battery kill switch. brand new smoked headlights, tremec trans, zoom stage 3 clutch, findanza alum flywheel, lots more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:

Dntgtbit

Established Member
No interest at all? Not even any comments. Shoot me some offers. Willing to trade for the right deal. Mainly want cash, but never know.

Dntgtbit

Established Member
Thanks man. I would love to just keep it, but I have 2 other stance and I would like to free up some space. If my vert sells first I'll keep the fox and Finnish building it.

Dntgtbit

Established Member
Not sure but if I had to guess I'd say 300-350. I'm really looking for a lightning if anyone has one and is looking for a fox, get a hold of me.

Dntgtbit

Established Member
I couldn't tell you on the height of the motor. I didn't install the motor. It seems to set fine. Does have a cowl hood, but doesnt seem to stick up past fenders.

Dntgtbit

Established Member
Sorry for the delay guys. No interior or motor shots yet. Been busy getting my cobra ready for the dyno shop. I'll get them up ASAP. Any other questions feel free to call or text me.

Dntgtbit

Established Member
Bump. Really would like to get rid of this and get a nice daily. To many toys. About to go away for the winter. Shoot me some offers. May trade up or down.

Users who are viewing this thread