91 Coupe R-block T-56 Candy paint EVERYTHING NEW!!!

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
bump for one sick ass car dude. good luck with the sale. i just read the whole post and 30k seems fair to me, on your car there is more detailed work there than any other i have seen in a long time. like the paint and the trim stuff, its all brand new, that is awesome. good luck agn.

Last edited:

itsagas

Established Member
If you interested in a trade or just looking for a nice un beaten cobra take a look and pm me and gods honest truth the pics show n20 in trunk but it was never completed only installed bottle and ran the line up front still have window switch and rest of kit in the bag!! as for mods 2.80 pulley pro chamber and mac cat back stg 3 axles irs brace baer eradispeed plus 2 brakes all around ..steeda cai tri axe shifter custom cobeau black and grey leather and micro suede seats ..also got all the original stuff 13k miles tuned @ Mustang Magic 471rwh 501tq ...Car has never seen the track and still has original rubber on it..ohh and also i have a canton radiator tank that i just took off to have fixed it had a leak in a factory weld and second pic on the left back by fire wall you can see nitrous line coiled up asking 28k for car needs nothing not beat on ...
100_0656.jpg

100_0660.jpg

100_0661.jpg

100_0658.jpg

100_0657.jpg

100_0649.jpg

Last edited:

hardcore35th

Established Member
If you interested in a trade or just looking for a nice un beaten cobra take a look and pm me and gods honest truth the pics show n20 in trunk but it was never completed only installed bottle and ran the line up front still have window switch and rest of kit in the bag!! as for mods 2.80 pulley pro chamber and mac cat back stg 3 axles irs brace baer eradispeed plus 2 brakes all around ..steeda cai tri axe shifter custom cobeau black and grey leather and micro suede seats ..also got all the original stuff 13k miles tuned @ Mustang Magic 471rwh 501tq ...Car has never seen the track and still has original rubber on it..ohh and also i have a canton radiator tank that i just took off to have fixed it had a leak in a factory weld and second pic on the left back by fire wall you can see nitrous line coiled up asking 28k for car needs nothing not beat on
That looks like a nice car man but Im just not sure if we could work anything out due to the distance from each other. I live in north Louisiana. Do you have the factory seats?

Last edited:

itsagas

Established Member
I have everything stock for this car.....It has only the nessesary mods i didnt want to make junk out of this cobra!!!verry nice notch you got there!!

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
WOW! Very nice notch!!! I would be interested in tradin my 03 cobra if it wasnt so far.

BOTLFED98

Established Member
what brand DD bullitts are those? what axles are you running? stance looks perfect

Users who are viewing this thread