900whp TTZ06 vs 900whp GTR vs 900whp Integra

jfsram

Established Member
The wheel straps that go through the wheels of the Integra on the trailer. They would not hold shit until that wheel rolled about a 1/4 turn.

How can someone build something as complex as a turbocharged car yet not understand the simple things?

HolyShiznit

Established Member
Why the lower HP setting when racing the GTR?

The runs arent chronological order. He raced GTR first and was worried about traction. GTR got spooked on second run and wouldnt run again the rest of the night. Vette cranked it up rest of the night. Integra and Vette were gonna go again with Integra on slightly more boost than 30 but Vette popped a valve cover gasket.

Whippled3v

Established Member
In the c6z's defense, brake boosting on 19-20" drag radials at that power level is almost silly. Will just cause even more wheelspin and make it harder to recover than easing into the throttle would. Needs bigs n littles.

HolyShiznit

Established Member
Agreed we told him get at least 17" or less wheels. He kept his 18"s he is learning now :p

In the c6z's defense, brake boosting on 19-20" drag radials at that power level is almost silly. Will just cause even more wheelspin and make it harder to recover than easing into the throttle would. Needs bigs n littles.

HolyShiznit

Established Member
GTR made the vette look silly even running its race... lol

? I realize you are a fanboi but the GTR didnt want a 'dig' if thats what you are implying is his race. GTR didnt want none of the Vette on its higher setting. Vette did awesome for its first time out with a so-so driver.

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
? I realize you are a fanboi but the GTR didnt want a 'dig' if thats what you are implying is his race. GTR didnt want none of the Vette on its higher setting. Vette did awesome for its first time out with a so-so driver.

You have more excuses than a pregnant nun, Fanboi.. Damn and you don't even own the Z, I can only imagine if you did... Sheesh..

Typical "that run was on low boost" because of "insert crying here"...

Run what you brung, that's it. A dig would be comical.

HolyShiznit

Established Member
Run what you brung indeed and they ran a roll which is what they BOTH wanted. I was simply stating that they pulled off, Z upped the boost and GTR said he was spooked from racing and wanted to just leave for the night and offered no re-runs. That's when we raced the Integra and other Camaro.

Kindly **** yourself.

You have more excuses than a pregnant nun, Fanboi.. Damn and you don't even own the Z, I can only imagine if you did... Sheesh..

Typical "that run was on low boost" because of "insert crying here"...

Run what you brung, that's it. A dig would be comical.

Last edited:

STCobra

STREDEYE
Established Member
Was the GTR asked what MAP he was on? Maybe he was on his low MAP too. I have 3 MAPS and I always run on low unless I'm looking and then high MAP.
HolyShinitz,
I don't think Innovate means anythings towards you, but if you've been around long enough, it's always:
Typical "that run was on low boost" because of "insert crying here"...it's just super old. It's all in fun man!

mustang addict

Established Member
The wheel straps that go through the wheels of the Integra on the trailer. They would not hold shit until that wheel rolled about a 1/4 turn.

How can someone build something as complex as a turbocharged car yet not understand the simple things?

Wrong. That's exactly how I strap my lowered gen V viper. Because it's too
low to get straps to the chassis without hitting the body. I've pulled it 1/2 way across the state that way, in the rain....car didn't move a millimeter. There are specialty strap companies that sell those and call them exotic car straps.

I'd have sided with you until I personally used them. I was convinced after they worked so well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread