90' Vortech Mod Swap SSP

mymustang44

Cammed What??
Established Member
Where are you located? Im pretty interested and have cash burning a hole in my pocket...
email me more pictures, maybe some of the interior too. [email protected]

Lafayette, TN. 50 miles north of Nashville, TN. I'll send you an e-mail shortly.

Here's a video: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psoCfswASNI"]99' 32v Supercharged Notch Walk-Around - YouTube[/nomedia]

And here's a link to my photobucket with some interior pics: The Notch pictures by mymustang44 - Photobucket

phils04gt

Established Member
It seems like it is worth it, but I am assuming not a lot of people have money to toss around. It took me about 4 months to sell my car; it was for a lot more, but I just held out for the right buyer.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I would agree with the above post. This is such a nicely setup car. Just a little out of my price range. I would love to have something so unique.

mymustang44

Cammed What??
Established Member
I'll take 7500 without the blower and you can choose between the wheels that are on it and some perfect condition 18" silver 95 cobra r's.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet. I would have snagged it if I didn't just finish mine back during the summer.

Awesome car though. Hope you sell it soon!

SonicBluw03

Established Member
WOW! This car is SEX! Please do not part it out! I am trying to sell my 03 cobra with 2.6 KB and supporting mods with built motor so I can get a new f150 ecoboost and a notchback and this is the EXACT notch I am looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread