90 notch for sale

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
i have a 1990 black notchback for sale. car has a 4" cowl hood, 306, trick flow twisted wedge heads, gt40 upper and lower intake, mac fenderwell cai, 80mm mas air, 75 mm throttle body, custom lunatti racing cam, long tube headers, off-road h-pipe,with flow masters, 4.10's in the rear, custom rear seat delete kit ( yes i have a rear seat delete kit for a notchback ).

extra gauges include oil pressure,water temp, and an tach on the right side of dashboard.

brand new starter,alternator,battery.

this car was an original 5.0 lx so it has the anniversary badge on the dash on the passenger side of the car.

exterior is in good condition. not the best, but the car is 16yrs old. the only thing the exterior needs is a new rear bumber ( $149 from 5.0 resto ), and can use a paint job.

interior is fine, not the best. i started working on the car as a project car but do to a new job and a HUGE salary cut i cant afford it anymore.

looking to 3k for the car. i dont want money for the interior or exterior since they need work. i am just looking to get something back from the drivetrain. the heads alone are $2,200.

any other questions, just ask

steve

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
sorry it is a 5 spd, i dont know exactly how many miles are on the car, when we rebuilt the motor i never hooked the speedo back in b/c there wasnt a use for it b/c i was going to turn it into a track car, but the motor was rebuilt last spring. i never drove this car on the street, only when it was going back and forth to shops to get work. so i can honestly say there is less than 200 miles on the rebuilt motor.

also, the rear fenders are already rolled for slicks for those who might be interested in the car for the track.

and if someone tells me how topost ics i will take them and post them up

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
Updated With Pics!!!!!

101_1145.gif

101_1144.gif

101_1143.gif

101_1142.gif

101_1141.gif

101_1146.gif

101_1147.gif

101_1149.gif

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
And A Video!!!

this is my first video. i tried for you guys, hope its good enough for you. and i uploaded it on photo bucket so just give it a min

03svtsnake

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
car runs fine. no problms at all. can use a tune but it is fine to drive on the street. no rust at all. also, car has a full race craft suspension.

i cant e-mail the video b/c it says i cant e-mail anything over 16mb and the video is 24mb

Huffed5.0

Established Member
what kind of suspension work does it have done??? also what is wrong with the paint?? it looks pretty good..any under hood shots?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread