90 Mustang GT vert 5spd 50k miles

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Listing this for my close personal friend. Please contact him at [email protected] if interested.

I’ve decided to list my Mustang for sale. I’m not pushing this sale real hard. My dilemma is how original this car is combined with the low build number for this specific paint and interior combo (1 of 170). I just can’t bring myself to modify it much without feeling guilty. So I’m considering something I can personalize without the guilt. Here are the basics and a list of subtle mods I’ve performed on the vehicle:

*1990 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary 5-Speed Convertible*
*50k Original Miles*
*1 Year Only Factory Original Paint Combo- Light Titanium over Titanium*
*Factory Original Armrest Delete Black Leather Interior*
*Factory Original Black Top*
*Ford Motorsport “B” Springs*
*Ford 3G Alternator Connected with Factory Ford Wiring & Relay*
*Lincoln Front 5-lug Rotors*
*Late Model Restoration 31-Spline 5-Lug Rear Axles & Drums*
*Ford 31-Spline Differential with Ford 3:73 Ring & Pinion*
*Mac Pro-Chamber H-Pipe*
*Flowmaster 2-Chamber Mufflers & 2.5” Tailpipes*
*Ford Motorsport/K&N Open Element Filter*
*Ford Racing Plug Wires*
*Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter with Ford Racing Leather Shift Knob*
*Smoked Headlights with HIDs*

When I purchased this car it was bone stock down to the factory Ford mufflers, Turbines, and silencer. The car was originally purchased by an elderly man at Matthews Currie Ford in Nokomis, Florida before it was purchased by a collector in Weddington, NC which is who I bought the car from in April of 2010. Everything on this car works as it should. The A/C still blows ice cold with the original R-12 refrigerant. I replaced the rear quarter window motors and did a tune-up shortly after purchasing the car. The factory convertible top molding still seals great and the doors shut smooth with no sag. All the original parts I’ve changed out will come with the car.

I’m asking $9,500, but I’m willing to entertain reasonable offers. May also be interested in SSP or SVO of similar value.

Marti Report
picture.php

The day I purchased the car
picture.php

picture.php

The car now
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Users who are viewing this thread