90 7-UP Emerald Green 5.0 Conv. 1 owner

brianz426

Established Member
*****SOLD******

I never thought the day would come that I'd sell my first Mustang, but that day is here. My intention was to keep this car in as new condition for 40 years. I've always admired original unrestored cars at shows. As time has gone on I realize I'm not the "sit in a lawn chair next to my car" type of guy. I enjoy driving and track events much more. Last year I bought a '95R so between that and my '98 Cobra I really don't have the time to drive or enjoy my 7-UP car.
I have every original part and piece of paper from this car since day one. The car currently has about 22,000 miles on it and it's in perfect condition. No scratches, dings, or dents. The paint is perfect because the car has always been garaged and covered. I've always used Lexol leather products on the seats so they are soft as new. The original wheels and tires are perfect with less than 10,000 miles and I'm including a set of perfect 5 Stars with Michelin's on them for driving around. I still have the original battery which is dead but looks brand new. The window sticker is perfect because they never actually put it on the window. I have the front tag bracket which I never let the dealer mount because I didn't want holes in the front bumper. I could go on but I think you can figure out what type of car this is. I'm asking $15,000 and no trades. I have over a hundred detailed pictures of the car which I will put on photo bucket by the weekend. For now here's a couple of pics from my I-Pad (sorry for the poor quality).
Pics link
7-UP Mustang For Sale pictures by brianz426 - Photobucket

7-UP%20Mustang%20For%20Sale

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread