9 Sec Street Truck

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
The DelValLO held it's Fall rental yesterday at Atco raceway in New Jersey. Dubbed "Spookfest" for the Halloween weekend.Weather was good, a bit of headwind, and track prep very good. Drove my truck from Connecticut and set it up to play. Ran a new PB of 9.93 @ 138 MPH. First outing on the new JDM 2VGT/Whipple/Spray combo in race trim. Set up heavy, light on nitrous, and with a poor sixty foot time. I was expecting to run 10.2s and learn a bit. I got the boot for no rollbar, but learned this new combo is a lot faster than I had predicted. LOTS more left in it. Drove the 150 miles home with no drama.

A 9 second truck roams the streets of Connecticut. BEWARE!!!

Jim

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Damn.. I'm sure you were all smiles when they kicked you off for running such an awesome time..

Congrats on being one the elite fastest Lighting owners. Amazing.

Last edited:

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
Bars are coming. I am starting to get uncomfortable at the speeds I will be approaching. Details being worked out.

Combo was a NX wet kit pilled for a conservative 100 shot(Rich). Progressive set for a half second delay. Then 50% power from that point on. Basically a 50 shot. About 22#s of boost. 2.3 Whipple. Fairly heavy as this was it's maiden voyage and I was just looking for data. Not a time slip.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread