9" by Mark Williams Enterprises

Beercules

Established Member
Anybody thinking about going 9", remember Mark Williams, wish i had.... just down the road in Denver so i could have skipped the shipping fees. I didn't realize where they were until i started looking around for someone to straighten my 9" housing (toe out and camber out, not sure if it was made like that or if i did it somehow, realized when i did a 4 wheel alignment to look into a wandering issue).

Great people to talk with and had my work completed earlier than promised.

Anyway, seems like they make super heavy duty stuff for dragsters (10" removable carrier? 11"? Damn), but also stuff for street, like us (and axle housing straightening).

Most of their parts are milled in house, and if i remember correctly, their basic 9" setups are not any more expensive than my setup... they also make floater brake kits and driveshafts (steel, aluminum and carbon fiber), though I'm not sure if those would work for us since they're only set up to produce shafts with the automatic style slip yoke.

Anyway, just wanted to make sure people are more aware than i was.

RL1286

Established Member
Agree 100% Beercules. I have used Mark Williams brakes, axles and rears for 15 years. High quality parts great company.

Users who are viewing this thread