9.4 @144 on 18"True forged victory's

Glueyes1

Established Member
Thanks
To answer a few questions

The car is extremely streetable.dead quiet and it could be driven anywhere

Rear tires are not bad,they work pretty well,it also helps to spend some money in your suspension though

The axels are 31 spline with an eaton carrier..Not sure how long that set up will last,but it was brand new before i decided to go overboard with everything else..So i said **** it, when it blows up, i will worry about it the rear then

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looking good nick. i thought you put those wheels on your nephews notch? repo'd them? lol

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Been waiting to hear how this thing does! Must be insane to have a street car like this that has 1100+whp...

Last edited:

I8URLS1

Established Member
Thanks
To answer a few questions

The car is extremely streetable.dead quiet and it could be driven anywhere

Rear tires are not bad,they work pretty well,it also helps to spend some money in your suspension though

The axels are 31 spline with an eaton carrier..Not sure how long that set up will last,but it was brand new before i decided to go overboard with everything else..So i said **** it, when it blows up, i will worry about it the rear then

Thanks for that, I have a set of 31's/FMS diff that I was just going to sell and go to 35's/spool (don't want a spool though). I think I'll use them for a while until I fork over $1100 for the 33 spline wavetrac

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Such a badass car, congrats.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Nice man, we gotta do another rental soon so you can put that thing in the 8's already

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Afr headed 363 trick flow box intake and a th400w/ gear vendor kit. Bg kit modified with a Pt8285 through 3 inch tails

Damn, I had no idea a BG kit would be able to make power like this. Are the headers the stock BG setup or did you mod those as well?

Users who are viewing this thread