#9 04 Cobra f/s

svtnewbie

IM2FST4U
Established Member
I have a 04 Cobra with 46k miles. Its basically stock with bassani catted x, mac cat back, spec stage 5, liberty 26 spline imput shaft, black out tail lights, chrome bumper inserts and fr500 wheels. Ive had the car for about 2 months. Love the idea of having the car, I really love it but I took it on vacation and couldnt hardly walk when I got out of it, it killed my back. Not sure why other than I'm all f'ed up but its a great car. Needs the diff cover seal replaced, it leaks like one drop a week, other than that its perfect. I just had the windows tinted last week. This car is #9 of 3768 only 227 made sliver with grey inserts. I can let it go for 18500.00 which isnt a bad deal it books for over 22k not to mention its #9!!! Email or call for better pics. 304-615-1559 John [email protected] Thanks. Im close to huntington WV.

Car is sold! :( Thanks Jay

Last edited:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
PLEASE!! Don't sell it! I'm gonna do all I can to come pick this beast up from ya Monday or Tuesday.

Jay

svtnewbie

IM2FST4U
Established Member
Thanks Jared, and Jay I hate to say it but I hope you do, I really love this car and hate to sell it but..oh well I guess. After cleaning it up today I was like wtf am I thinking lol. Just come get it and get it out of here so I can cry and go about my business lol.

MK1

Established Member
All sellers should take note on a nice car for a good price. Look there is actual interest in this car!! :p Good luck and i wish the best to all parties involved.

Users who are viewing this thread