8rib Vortech S-trim intercooled blower kit for sale

undfetd

Established Member
Below is a picture of my 8-rib Vortech S-trim blower complete kit for sale:
NOTE: Blower needs a rebuild-refresh, I sent it to Vortech for an estimate, it needs bearings and seals : quoted $700 for rebuild so deciding to sell.

The kit includes: Vortech S-trim 8-rib pulleys, brackets, polished custom pipe/ plumbing, and all silicone hoses and up-graded clamps. Upgraded blow-off valve ($440.00 new), inter-cooler, not pictured. Innovators west 3.14 pulley + Vortech 2.8 pulley, MSD DIS 4-plus ignition, vortech inline pump. (over$300 new).: Asking 1000.00 OBO Please call @ 561-385-3865, or pm/ WILL MAKE DEAL OR TRADE FOR A T-56 TRANSMISSION.

undfetd

Last edited:

Jensanity

Established Member
The blower a v1 or v2? Also what rotation and discharge? It looks ccw straight in the pic, but trying to make sure.
Edit: after looking again it does actually looked curved which is what I figured from the car you had it on. Was a little confused for a minute ha. GLWS.

Last edited:

undfetd

Established Member
The blower a v1 or v2? Also what rotation and discharge? It looks ccw straight in the pic, but trying to make sure.
Edit: after looking again it does actually looked curved which is what I figured from the car you had it on. Was a little confused for a minute ha. GLWS.

Blower is a V1

Users who are viewing this thread