89 Saleen vs 91 300ZX TT plus Supra MKIII

281cobra

Drive by poster
Established Member
About 3 weeks ago I was coming back from Atco raceway. I was pasting the WaWa on Rt 70 when I notice a 91 300ZX turbo getting ready to pull out. I remember thinking "hope this guy don't start ****ing with me". Sure enough he pulls right up on my ass. As soon as we clear traffic he pulls up next to me and starts yelling "AT THE LIGHT, AT THE LIGHT". Well there was too much traffic at the light so we slowed down to about 20 mph and went from a roll. He got the jump and pulled 2 cars on me and held it up though third.

After slowing back down he yells out that he wanted me to run his friend in the Supra behind us. I was like "what Supra?" because I didn't know it was following us. Then I thought "how the hell am I going beat a MKIV Supra?". When I saw it was a MKIII I figure I had a chance, WRONG. We went again from a roll this time I got the jump but he quickly pulled even and started passing, No walking me down the road. SHIT

TIP - Never trust a car with a turbo.

Well after that run we all started to come up on a red light. The Supra pulled over to allow the ZX and me to line up at the light. I said alright this time we go from a dig, he smiled and said cool. The light goes green and we're off I got off a good launch pulled 2 cars on him and held it all the way to the middle of 4th. He was starting to catch up but we had shut em down because of traffic. We all pulled over talked shit about mods and exchange numbers. Cool guys, Cool cars.

bad bike

Established Member
turbo+roll=death
turbo+off line w/o 4wd=u win
sounds like fun my turbo import would kill ya off the line and at the top
35 psi+bike=death 2 u

281cobra

Drive by poster
Established Member
Well my Saleen is only putting down 236 hp to the rear wheels. A set of AFR 165 heads should put me in the 290 rwhp range. Plus you got a bike, I would need a KB equip 03 Cobra to hang.

Users who are viewing this thread