89 306 Mustang built motor, trans, etc (mods please read)

slow89

Established Member
MODS I KNOW IM IN THE WRONG PLACE BUT IM IN A BAD SPOT AND NEED CASH FAST AND I KNOW THIS SECTION GETS ALOT OF TRAFFIC. IF YOU DELETE I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND BUT AGAIN IM IN A BAD SPOT AND KILLS ME TO SELL THIS.

89 GT in really good condition..... New limo 3M tint with lifetime warranty done by direct tint in downey (not cheap), new head unit radio, new 306 9.1 comp JE pistons, stock crank and rods(2000 miles), reinforced and welded torque boxes, team z suspension, 24lb injectors, C&L MAF, built gt40 heads upgrade springs, valve job etc, gt40 intake both have heavy/expensive port work done by an old employee of dr jays, scott brown custom cam. Bbk long tubes, bbk h pipe, flow master super 40s, MSD 6al 2step version, maximum motorsports clutch cable, quadrant and adjuster, pony wheels in great shape on drag radials. I'm probably forgetting a lot of stuff and all work can be verified by Jose @ performance mustangs in hawaiian gardens.I've got over 10k into this street strip build and hate to sell it. But im in a tight bind and need money. Only bad thing on the car is 2nd gear is starting to scratch when power shifting. BUT drives perfectly fine no grinds unless power shifting second, im actually driving it close to a 100 miles to work right now because i totalled my daily driver. I do have a brand new t5 with astro internals so i can throw that in for an extra $600 which is way less than what i paid for it. My effed up situation is ur gain. Car was built to be a total sleeper, even if u pop the hood or get pulled over no cop would know and it looks totally stock (besides the sound lol) I also have a lightning maf which i can throw in for the right price. I was going to use it for a custom tune at addiction motorsports. I got alot of help from Chris Lee aka tooslo86 (youtube). If you're not familiar he took an explorer motor mid 11's untouched besides the scott brown cam. Compression is still low enough for a blower or turbo if u swap cams. I was shooting for mid 11s with a tune on the motor and 10s on a 100 shot.

6k without Trans - 6600 with brand new trans astro t5 any questions text me first before a call at 562-five87-8ninefoureight

and totally forgot while typing this but just paid for new tags and "smog''. Again i would never want to sell this thing if it wasnt for my situation. Again mods i know this isnt the right section but i could really use a break and i know its hard to sell a fox for over 5k to most.

interested text me at 562-587-8948 or email at [email protected]

IMG_4080.jpg
mustang 1.jpgFullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender (2).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread