89-04 Mustang Alky Control Meth Kit Installed Never Used ($450 OBO)

speedemon138

Established Member
89-04 Mustang Alky Control Meth Kit Installed Never Used ($450 OBO)

This is a Alky Control brand Meth kit. IMO it is one of the top 2 kits on the market. The customer support is second to none for hooking it up and getting it working with your setup. You can read reviews on any of the LS-1 or Grand National forums.

I installed this kit on my car but ended up taking it right back off because I sold the Turbo Kit that it was for. It was literally on the car for about 30 days then taken off, cleaned and put right back in a box.

Never used it even 1 time and never even had meth in the tank. Tested the function after install and everything was working properly. Just did a test to see if everything turned on without the pump hooked up, so i did not run it while it was dry!

Only bad thing is that the mounting screws were a 1 time use type screw and 1 of the LED's broke taking it out b/c of the idiots who installed it! LED can be obtained from Radioshack or Advance Auto for $2. Car is getting new motor put in so cannot exactly get to the store and i am not about to walk for $2....

I paid $599 for it NEW

Looking to get $450 Shipped to lower 48 *OBO

*Prefer Money Order or Local pickup with cash, if you want to do paypal and shipping it will be the agreed upon price + paypal fees + $20 shipping*

If you want it for the asking price, then all fees are included

Link to pictures: http://s1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/Speedemons/

Give me a call or shoot me a email if you have any questions.

[email protected]

or

Steve-(919) 422-383-ONE

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread