88 White Coupe 427 stroker with trailor

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
Guys here she is. Engine is brand new built by CHC in California. Car has reverse valve C4, fully caged, nitrous (only sprayed one time and went 12.3@132. Will not hook). Car runs consistent 11.1's and has went a best of 10.93@124. Interior needs carpet and a few panels. Still has all the seats. I can get more info if anyone is interested. I just need to pay off the loan I have to build it. I had big plans for this car but everyone knows how times are now. I am asking $8500 FIRM for the car and a 2002 trailor. Bring a truck and take her home. Car was originally 5 speed but I couldnt get it to shift right at high RPM's. Tranny has a 4000 stall.

Brand new rear with 31 spline axles, detroit locker, 4:33 gears.

Wont find a better deal out there. WIth kick panels and carpet the interior would be complete and car would be perfect... My loss your gain. Let me know what you think...
Video1.flv video by eddienstewart - Photobucket
20090125131948.flv video by eddienstewart - Photobucket
my race car 005 - 1320X - Grassroots Drag Racing - Fast Cars - Rock 'N Roll

Car is very clean. White paint with alot of blue pearl. You can really see the blue in sunlight...

rfissel

Established Member
possible trade

hey man i was just wondering i have a 2000gt in very good condition the only thing it needs is a clutch i was wondering if ud be willing to trade plus i could throw in some cash just let me no im located in pa

saleencobra

Established Member
any vids of the car driving? also do you have some pictures of the car? like interior and such.

on a different note who's ricer pile in the background of that vid?

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
another ? i got is...is the car street able have u driven it on the street

I drove the car on the street when I had the 5 speed in it. It still has all the pedals all you need is a tranny. It has a 4000 stall with 4:33 gears. I wouldnt want to daily drive it by any means. I have driven it on Sunday's and to a local parade though

Users who are viewing this thread